John Arbon Exmoor Sock Yarn
Spun in John Arbon’s Devon Mill, this yarn has been developed as a hard wearing hand knit yarn for socks and accessories. It has been intimately blended with Nylon to give extra durability. John Arbon Exmoor Sock Yarn is lightweight and lustrous. Spun from Exmoor Blueface fibre, a breed that combines the strength and durability of our local Exmoor Horn sheep with the soft, delicate hand of Blue Faced Leicester. Ideal for fine knitting, lace work, sock and knitted accessories, It is a worsted spun 3ply supplied in 100g hanks providing 400m per 100g. John Arbon Exmoor Sock Yarn is available in 6 carefully chosen colours that look lovely combined, or on their own.
- Fibre content: 85% Exmoor Blueface / 15% Nylon.
- Yarn Weight: Superwash treated light 4ply Sock Yarn
- Length: approx 400 metres
- Hank: 100 gram
- Tension: 32-33 stitches and 42 rows = 10 cm / 4″
- Suggested Needle Size: 2.5mm
- Care: Hand wash at a low temperature with mild detergent