John Arbon Alpaca Sock Yarn
A warm and hard-wearing yarn designed for socks, fine knitting and accessories. It has the softness of Alpaca, whilst its nylon content and extra twist give durability. Exmoor Blueface fibre, a breed that combines the strength and durability of our local Exmoor Horn sheep with the soft, delicate hand of Blue Faced Leicester. Available in 6 carefully chosen colours that look lovely combined, or on their own.
- Fibre Content: 60% British Alpaca / 20% Exmoor Blueface / 20% Nylon
- Worsted Spun Sock Yarn – 4ply
- Length of hank: 309 metres
- Hank: 100 grams
- Tension: 30 stitches and 38 rows = 10cm / 4″
- Recommended Needle Size: 2.5mm – 3mm
- Care: For best results hand wash at low temperate with a mild detergent.